Simply put, we are totally committed to providing you with uncompromising quality.
When choosing a professional photographer for your wedding, family, maternity, newborn, and beauty photography please ask question to make sure you are dealing with a seasoned professional who is highly skilled to produce the images that you will treasure for years to come. Here are a few things to consider and ask about:
- Ask to see samples of albums they have created
- How many weddings and portrait sessions do they shoot a year
- How long have they been in business
- Ask for three different references from the past two years
- What products do they offer…prints, canvas, albums, custom albums
- Do they print their own images
- Are images professionally matted and ready for framing when delivered
- How long before you can see your images
- What’s the plan if there’s some sort of emergency and the lead photographer can’t get to the wedding
- What professional training do they have
- What industry organizations do they support and belong to (WPPI, PPA..etc)
- Do they have a professional studio
Those are just a few of the things to keep in mind. Remember your wedding photography and portraits are going to last for generations…make sure you make a wise decision.