Simply put, we are totally committed to providing you with uncompromising quality.
It’s really important to know your photographer so that you can have confidence in his style and skills. It’s been said that I am totally consumed in creating artful images that help you save the amazing moments of your life for future generations. It’s true..I confess, I’m very Passionate about creating beautiful artful images through photography. I’m a professional photographer and established Expressions Photography for one purpose, to provides lifestyle photography to capture your special moments. My style blends together photojournalist, candid, glamour, fashion and the best of the traditional photography to ensure you get the photographs you want. I strive to be different than all the rest by taking wedding and portrait photography to new levels of beauty and passion. It’s so exciting know that I am privileged to capture amazing couples and families enjoying life and saving those memories for generations to come.
Exciting, Emotional, Exhilarating, Extraordinary — Expressions!
When choosing a professional photographer for your wedding, family, maternity, newborn, and beauty photography please ask question to make sure you are dealing with a seasoned professional who is highly skilled to produce the images that you will treasure for years to come. Here are a few things to consider and ask about:
- Ask to see samples of albums they have created
- How many weddings and portrait sessions do they shoot a year
- How long have they been in business
- Ask for three different references from the past two years
- What products do they offer…prints, canvas, albums, custom albums
- Do they print their own images
- Are images professionally matted and ready for framing when delivered
- How long before you can see your images
- What’s the plan if there’s some sort of emergency and the lead photographer can’t get to the wedding
- What professional training do they have
- What industry organizations do they support and belong to (WPPI, PPA..etc)
- Do they have a professional studio
Those are just a few of the things to keep in mind. Remember your wedding photography and portraits are going to last for generations…make sure you make a wise decision.